A valid Australian issued prescription is required for us to dispense any prescription products purchased online. All prescriptions are dispensed by a registered Australian pharmacy by a registered Australian pharmacist.
Register with us & benefit
- Save your patient profile & have access to your order history
- Your prescription will be delivered directly to you
- Save you a trip to the pharmacy and checkout with us in less than 5 minutes
How it works
Complete a few questions with your details.
Send us your prescription to the address provided at checkout.
Your medicine will be delivered to you by our shipping partner AusPost.
Keep Your Prescriptions On File
It is highly advised to keep your prescriptions, both originals and repeats, on file. That way, the next time you place an order we will automatically match your original or repeats with the order and dispatch immediately, saving you considerable time, and meaning there is nothing more you need to do after check-out.
Post your prescriptions to (no stamp required):
Reply Paid 89124
WENTWORTHVILLE NSW 2145
Prescription Pricing Types
Each prescription listed on our site will display prices for up to 5 different pricing types. You must choose the pricing type that is applicable to you. The different pricing types are explained below:
This price applies to a holder of a valid PBS prescription, who holds a valid Medicare card and who does not qualify for a concession, entitlement or repat price.
This price applies to a holder of a valid PBS prescription, who holds a valid Medicare card, who does not qualify for an entitlement or repat price and who holds any one of the following valid concession cards:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Health Care Card
- Safety-Net Concession Card
This price applies to a holder of a valid PBS prescription, who holds a valid Medicare card and who holds the following valid entitlement card:
- Safety-Net Entitlement Card
This price applies to a holder of a valid RPBS prescription, who holds a valid Medicare card, who does not qualify for an entitlement price and who holds any one of the following valid repatriation cards:
- Gold Repatriation Health Card
- White Repatriation Health Card
- Orange Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Card
This price applies when you are not entitled to the general, concession, entitlement or repat price or when you want the private price to apply instead. In both of these cases your prescription will be dispensed as a private prescription, which is a non-PBS/non-RPBS prescription.
- PBS = Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- RPBS = Repatriation Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Pricing does not apply to Regulation 24 prescriptions. Contact us if you hold a Regulation 24 prescription.
- Pricing does not apply for prescriptions of more than 6 packets. Contact us if you hold a prescription for more than 6 packets.
- Pricing does not apply to a holder of a valid RPBS prescription, who holds a valid Medicare card, who holds a valid Safety-Net Entitlement Card and who holds a valid Repatriation Card of any type. Contact us if this applies to you.
General Prescriptions For Concession Prices!
For prescriptions, the general price is normally far higher than the concession price, with general prices up to $38.80 compared to concession prices of around $5.30.
Online customers can purchase general prescriptions for concession prices!
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to each and every non-government subsidised general prescription!
- Simply choose our preferred brand. There’s a preferred brand for every medicine!
- We will keep your prescription repeats on file to save on return postage. This allows us to minimise costs so that we can continue to offer you these extremely low prices. This also has the added benefit of allowing your prescriptions to be dispensed immediately when required, resulting in much quicker delivery!
- For each and every government subsidised general prescription, you will receive the full government allowable discount!
- Minor government surcharges will apply for a very small number of preferred brands.
- Applies to the relevant PBS program’s lowest maximum quantity packs.
- Unfortunately, sometimes your doctor will mark on your prescription to prevent you choosing other brands. Talk to your doctor about this if this presents a problem for you.
- Available online only
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information. If you have further questions please contact us and one of our friendly customer service team are happy to help with your enquiry.