Returns & Refund Policy
We accept refunds or exchanges in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. This enables you to return a product that is:
- faulty upon arrival or is not of acceptable quality
- significantly different to those shown or described to you
- the product is not fit for its intended purpose
- the product is unsafe
- the product arrives damaged
For faulty products or repairs Chemsave may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods. Chemsave will assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange, or refund. This may result in a result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
We will cover the cost of freight of returned items where the mistake has been ours. We will accept returns received by us within 14 days from date of invoice and accompanied with proof of purchase. Please contact our customer service team to confirm your eligibility to return your purchase.
If you have any questions about our refund and returns policy our customer service team is happy to help, and can be reached via email at email@example.com
For all credit and returns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we ask that you use your Chemsave invoice number as the subject.
- The shipping fee will not be refunded
- Return shipping is at the expense of the customer
- If your online purchase was made using a credit card your approved refund will be processed to that credit card